Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day Cookout

We had some friends over for a Memorial Day Cookout. Eamon wore his USA outfit that MamaMarie made him.


We were trying to get him to hold still so we could take a picture.


Eamon got so excited when Rowan got to our house. I had to put Rowan on my lap so Eamon could give him hugs. Rowan is almost 9 months old. Here is Jennie, helping to feed Rowan. Up until a few years ago, Jennie proclaimed that she didn't like kids. She has since come around. And on this night, she fed Rowan a bottle, fed Eamon some yogurt and held Rowan while Ashley fed him.

Kim & Eamon

By the end of the day, Eamon was just worn out. We turned on the TV and he sat on Uncle Clanky's lap and watched TV.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

That was a fun night Amy! And I have come around to liking the kids. I get a gold star! haha!