Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zoo Trip

Monday Eamon and I went to the zoo with our friend Kris and her daughter Sydney, we brought along Abby and Grey, the children of another friend so she could take her other child to a doctors appointment.

We rode in the caboose.Isn't this the sweetest picture? Grey is helping Eamon climb in the play area. Grey is 5 and Eamon thinks he is really cool. He was trying to say his name all day.
Eamon going down the slide.

After the zoo, we picked up lunch and all 4 of the kids fell asleep in the car on the way to the house we were going to. (we were in two different cars) So Kris and I let them sleep and we ate our lunch in the car. Later that day I took Eamon and Grey swimming while Kris sat inside while the little ones slept.

2 comments:

mamamarie said...

Where did my baby go? He looks like a big boy in these pictures.

Anonymous said...

You girls fear nothing. I lost track trying to count all the kids. The picture of all of you is super cute!