Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trip to Rome (Georgia)

I decided I needed to escape reality for a bit after I was laid off on Tuesday, so Wednesday morning, Eamon & I got in the car and headed to Rome, GA to visit Rachel, Nathan and their three beautiful girlies!! We had a little pity party that night because Nathan got laid off on Wednesday! Eamon really enjoyed playing with Evie and Rosie! He found some milk cartons in the backyard and they were immediatly his favorite toy. (The milk cartons are used for watering plants - I don't want you to think that the Dyers have trash just hanging out in their backyard)


It started raining and we had to go inside, but Eamon wouldn't leave the milk cartons outside. That is now his new favorite toy, he has a milk carton here and at MamaMarie and Papas house to play with.
He also really enjoyed the cars in the backyard. Here is a little traffic jam. They also have a big sandbox that Eamon enjoyed - he ate the sand -ick!!!

Is this high on the safety meter???

Thanks Dyers for letting me escape reality for a while. Eamon and I had a great time.

No comments: