Two Pirates and a Princess
Sunday, August 2, 2009
New Orleans Trip - Part 2 - Louisiana Children's Museum
On Friday, my cousin, Katie, and I took Eamon to the
Louisiana Children's Museum.
Katie is 15 and will be a Sophomore this year.
Eamon really liked playing with the trains, and Katie enjoyed this riding horse.
More fun with the train table.
Rocking horse.
They have a pretend diner, it was pretty neat.
This is really cool. You can make a giant bubble around you.
Eamon loves anything with a steering wheel.
Eamon and Katie driving a boat (I think)
They have a section that is Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood. I'm not sure how many of these kids actually know who he is.
Thanks for going with us Katie, we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment