Ed has been putting down tile in my parents bathroom for a few weeks now on his off days. One day when he was working there he took a break to meet us at a park in Helena.
Here is Ed and Eamon walking across a very shallow part of Buck Creek.
Here is Ed and Eamon walking across a very shallow part of Buck Creek.
After playing at the park we went for hotdogs and hamburgers. While we were there Eamon was standing up in his seat playing with the bags of potato chips on the stand behind him. Ed told him to turn around and eat his french fries. Then Eamon starting turning around and around and around. Well, at least he listened. My friend Trisha commented on the post about Eamon "throwing the trash away" that I need to start reading him the Amelia Bedelia books so I know what not to say to him.
2 comments:
I love these pictures, Amy:)
Very cute father/son picture there, Amy!
Post a Comment