Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An Interview with Eamon

Last night on the way home from school I was asking Eamon if he wanted to plant a garden, he enthusiastically answered YES.  I asked him what he wanted to grow in the garden and he said "dragon, a nice dragon; scurvy pirates"  OK, I need to add a few more veggies into my child's life.  But, this prompted me to do an impromptu interview of Eamon:

How old are you: This Many (showing 3 fingers)
What is your favorite food: Ogurt (yogurt)
Favorite Color: White
Favorite TV Show: White, Nothing
Favorite Toy: Foam Truck (he is a fireman's son)
Favorite thing to do outside: On Playground
Favorite Sport: Swim (we haven't been swimming since last summer)
What do you want to be when you grow up: Spiderman
Where is your favorite place to eat: Outside
What do you like to do at school: Be nice, go on playground, be a pirate
What do you like on your pizza: Pepperoni
What does daddy do: Help People
What does Mommy do: Go school, her school
What is your football team: Georgia Go Dogs
What is your favorite baseball team: How to catch a baseball
What is your favorite store: Grocery Store
Who is your favorite person: Daddy, Mommy, Brady, my kitties

5 comments:

Ali said...

Dude...go dogs?!?

mamamarie said...

I am literally laughing out loud.

azylee said...

I know, I know. He says "Go Dawgs" But he can sing the Auburn fight song.

mamamarie said...

You really need to ask him this questions every month and see how the answers change.

Stacy Eskew said...

WAR EAGLE!! and that's an awesome interview and cute pics!