Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love these Girls!

Mom and I decided to stay an extra day in New Orleans so we could visit with some of our amazing fam'.  Brady and I spent the afternoon with Katie and Ellen -  two of my favorite teenage girls 
OK, my favorite teenage girls!  We went out for lunch and then got snowballs.


Katie (on the left) is my Goddaughter, she is 16 and Ellen is my adopted Goddaughter and is 15.



They are both beautiful and amazingly talented girls, each in their own way.  
Katie is passionate about dance while Ellen is a very talented musician.
They are pleasant, polite, kind, gentle, funny, goofy and are the least picky eaters that I know.  
Eamon is crazy about them and I can tell that they are crazy about him and Brady too.

They have a pretty awesome older brother that I didn't get to spend much time with, but I love him too.

And here is a picture of the same girls, with Eamon (at Brady's age), 3 years ago.

My how they have grown!

No comments: