1. I have lots of pics to post - I edited them last night and hope to post them tonight.
2. Monday night at dinner, with my parents at our house, Eamon pulled down his pants, turned around and bent over - showing us all his hiney! He had been in Atlanta all weekend with Ed, I looked at Ed as to say "Where did this come from?" He had no clue
3. Last night on the way home from church we passed my parents exit (we NEVER get off at that exit from that direction. Eamon saw JoAnn's fabric store and told me to get to Arie's house you "go there and make a left". On the way home he told me to get home you "make a left, make a right"
4. Brady is rolling - as soon as you put him on his back he flips over - he moves those arms and legs like he's trying to go somewhere. He'll be on the move soon!
5. Brady is very close to sitting up, if I get him stable, he can sit for about a second before he topples over.
6. Arie's Bday was yesterday and Papa's is today. Eamon has decided that Arie needs a princess cake and Papa needs a "swashbuckling scurvy Pirate Cake"
7. I came home from class the other night and nearly every light in the house was on. The boys were in the living room watching baseball. I have now designated Eamon as the "Light Inspector". He is charged with turning off any lights when there is no one in the room. I had to add that second part so he wouldn't go around turning lights off that we are using.
8. Brady is now in a size 3 diaper! That boy is growing so fast! He is still a very happy boy!
9. Traffic has recently taken a turn for the worse! They are replacing an area of the Interstate that is in very poor condition. Last week they shut down one lane in each direction of an already congested section of I-65. It is taking me longer to get to work and to get home. Blah!
10. Eamon is a VERY picky eater (worse than me). He told me last week that the hot dog (w/cheese in it) that I sent him for lunch was disgusting. He also let me know that he no longer likes grapes, strawberries or raisins.
No comments:
Post a Comment