As you can tell by looking at these pictures, Ed is just in love with Eamon!
Ed has been absolutely WONDERFUL since we got home from the hospital. For the first few nights he slept out on the couch while I slept in the bedroom, then when Eamon would wake up, he would change him and then come get me. Last night Eamon slept in our room in the cradle, and when he woke up, Ed would go change him while I got situated in the big chair to feed him. Eamon and I aren't good enough at breastfeeding to do it laying in bed. Maybe soon though.
Ed has also had to pick up a lot of slack around the house, things that I'm not able to do right now. I'm feeling pretty good, but when I do too much I start to hurt, so I have to try to take it easy and nap when I can. When MamaMarie isn't here Ed is doing laundry, dishes, picking up and then finishing some of the projects he had going on. We still have a few more things we need to get done in Eamon's room and a few other projects, that hopefully will get done soon.
Ed is off from work until the beginning of February.
No comments:
Post a Comment