Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday Pictures

Amy & Eamon with matching IV ports. Eamon and Amy both had to get IV antibiotics after the delivery since Amy spiked a fever. Poor little Eamon had a little board on his hand that Ed called "the club" to help keep the IV in.
Eamon & Aunt Jen (Amy's sister)

Eamon and Rosalyn (Jenni's friend from Redmont)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for the new pics!!! It was good to talk with Amy and Ed yesterday. :) Everyone looks and sounds like they are doing well. I know you all are ready to be at home sweet home. Soon....so soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these for us out-of-town folks! Hope I'll get to see him in person soon.

I guess he's pretty big at 9 lbs 7, but in that picture where Ed is holding him in front of his head he looks so tiny!

And Amy looks great. You know, we never did get any pregnancy pics on the blog!