Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eamon's Visitors

Eamon has met so many new people in his first 7 days of life.


Here are some of his visitors...
Eamon & Aunt Jen (Amy's Sister)

Eamon & Rosalyn (Aunt Jen's friend)

Eamon & Papa Lee (Amy's Dad)
Eamon & Cousin Nick
Eamon with Katherine (in the nursery receiveing IV antibiotics)
Since I spiked a fever during delivery, Eamon and I both had to receive IV antibiotics for 48 hours. They ran some lab work on Eamon to make sure he didn't have an infection and they came back negative so he was taken off. I was taken off antibiotics when I didn't have a fever for 48 hrs.


Eamon and Uncle Clanky

Ashley, Clanky & Eamon



Eamon & Rachel

Eamon & Nathan
Eamon & Nicole
Eamon & Grandma (Ed's Mom)
Eamon & Jennie
We have no pictures of Eamon and Mama Marie, even though she has spent the most time with him (besides Ed and I). Mom has been such a great help. She stayed with me one night in the hospital so Ed could go home and get some rest. She stayed with us the first night we had Eamon home and has come over a few other days and cooked, did laundry, did dishes, etc. She has really been a life saver and we really appreciate everything she has done.

No comments: