Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playing with Ian

A few weeks ago, Ian and his girlfriend Lauren came to visit. Lauren goes to Alabama (yes, Alabama, we forgive you Lauren) and Ian had been in Tuscaloosa visiting her for a week and came to see us too. Here he is playing with Play-doh with EamonWe also took Eamon to the park to play. We had a good time.

And here is my confession....Yes, I cut Eamon's hair and it is WAY too short. Some people has been telling me that Eamon had a mullet, so I decided to do something about it. So after I trimmed up the front, I decided to even out the front some. That was a big mistake. The front was so scraggly, so when I evened it all up it was way too short. I took him to a hair cut place the next morning and they gave him some layers and made it look a tad bit better. So for now, we just wait and let it grow out.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I seriously like the Dutch Boy look! It suits him.

Ellen said...

When did Ian visit!?