So, I've seen this on other Blogs and decided to try to attempt a Ten on Tuesday every week. This way I will make sure to write about stuff instead of just posting pictures.
1. As most of you know I've been unemployed now for 3 months. I am still job hunting and have been on a couple of interviews. I'm continuing to apply for jobs. I am enjoying spending all this time with Eamon.
2. Ed took this opportunity to start his own painting business. He has been painting for a coworker from the fire department for a few years now and decided that this was the time to break away. He is on his first job this week. I am so proud of him for taking the initiative to do this. So, if you need any painting (interior or exterior), pressure washing or minor repairs done, shoot him an Email at ed@walshpaintingservices.com.
3. As I type, I am listening to Eamon cry in his room. Every night he fights going to bed, it is such a struggle. I was in his room with him for 45 minutes rocking him and laying on the floor with him, so I just put him in his bed with his blanket and teddy bear and told him goodnight. It's been about 10 minutes now. I am a sucker so I will probably go get him soon.
4. Our Bible Study group is doing the book Love Dare. Ed and I are really enjoying it (well, I'm enjoying it and he isn't complaining too much about it) We are only on day 10 or so (and yes we are behind, but it is hard to do it when he is at the fire department.)
5. I volunteered to teach 1st grade Sunday School at church. I go tomorrow to a teachers meeting, so we'll see what I got myself into. I really think this will be great experience for teaching.
6. Speaking of teaching, I am still in school. I am taking one class right now, Developmental Reading II. After this I have 4 more classes and then my internship (student teaching). So I could potentially finish my classes in the summer and do my student teaching next fall. But we'll see how things pan out on the job front.
7. Eamon and I have been going to story time at the library every week. Eamon seems to really enjoy it. They usually tell 2 stories and sing a few songs. Then there is a snack and craft. We don't really participate in the craft, but Eamon does love the snack.
8. I've been doing a bunch of coupon clipping lately and saving quite a bit of money at the grocery store and CVS. Check out this site. www.southernsavers.com She goes through the store ads for each week and tells you if you have coupons for them or where you can print the coupons out. She also tells you how to work the CVS Extra Care Bucks.
9. Eamon's little buddy Rowan turns 1 on Saturday. We ar so excited that we get to help him celebrate. Eamon loves Rowan so much!
10. That's all I can think of right now. Eamon is still crying so I'm going to go get him and rock him until he goes to sleep. Yes I am a sucker, but I love my boy!
Sweet dreams!
1 comment:
Amy, love the ten on tuesday post!
Post a Comment