OK, This is going to be very random.
1. We had a great weekend. Friday morning Rachel dropped of Evie and Rosie while she went on a photo shoot. We had a great time playing with them. That afternoon we went to the park and played some more. Nathan picked up baby Jules on his way here and Kristi and Jennie came over for dinner. Saturday we went to Rowan's 1st Birthday Party, which was lots of fun. Saturday afternoon & evening we watched Football and had more friends over. Sunday we went to Ashley and Clarence's house to hang out for a while and eat their leftovers from Rowan's party. After that we came home and napped and began doing mounds of laundry. Yesterday Ed worked, so mom came over and hung out with Eamon and I.
2. Eamon loves to climb on things. He climbs on his work bench and on his changing table. I found him the other day on the top of his changing table with Desitin on his hands and a big wet spot of hand sanitizer on the changing table. Another day I found him in his room standing in the second dresser drawer. He pulled out the bottom two dresser drawers, pulled out the clothes and then used them as steps to get to his passie, but then he got stuck.
3. Eamon's favorite foods are pizza and french fries.
4. I have an interview in a few hours, so we'll see how that goes.
5. Eamon's favorite movie is The Cat in the Hat. I recorded it on the DVR a few weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. It has commercials in it and he gets so upset when they come on. We have to quickly fast forward it. My sister says she has an extra copy of the movie and is going to give it to us. I just have to remember to get it from her.
6. Eamon enjoys singing songs with me. In the car he will sing parts of the songs and he will sing Row Row Row Your Boat with me. It is so cute. We'll have to get out the video camera and tape some of it.
7. Eamon is still LOVING his match box cars. He plays with them so much. He also loves to push around his big cars and trucks.
8. Eamon also enjoys watching for the school bus and watching for the garbage truck and recycle truck. That boy loves some big trucks and trains.
9. On the going to bed front. I've had it. Sunday night he didn't go to bed until nearly 10:00. He HAS to start going to bed on a regular schedule. Last night I rocked him for about 15 minutes and we listened to music and I sung and then I put him in his crib. He cried off and on for about an hour, but finally went to sleep around 9 and slept until 7 this morning. I am going to have to be strong and be consistent if I want this to work.
10. Ed has been working very hard with his new business. He bought a laptop this weekend so he can put together bids and communicate with customers while at the fire department.
Have a great Tuesday!
1 comment:
Good luck on the interview Amy!!!
Post a Comment